Gourmet Meals : Stuffing
StuffingCOOKING TIME: 1 Hour
SERVING SIZE: 8
- 4 Boxes of Isola Crouton Sticks
- 1 small red onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup of celery
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp dry parsley
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 12 oz. of Chicken/Turkey Broth
- Mince onions, celery and garlic.
- Saute minced vegetables with Olive Oil.
- In a large bowl add vegetables, croutons, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, poultry seasoning, sea salt, and ground pepper and mix well.
- In a casserole dish add contents of bowl and cover with the broth.
- Bake at 450 F for 45 minutes to a hour.
- For more flavor use stuffing in turkey. Cook stuffing and place in fridge until the bird is ready to be cooked. Stuff cold stuffing inside the Turkey and cook bird throughly.