Lunch : Carpaccio of Beef with Balsamic Vinegar
Carpaccio of Beef with Balsamic VinegarCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: Yields 4 servings (serving size 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup 10 Yr Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 13 oz bresaola (dried beef)
- 1/4 cup spring vegetables chopped
- 1/4 cup arugula chopped
- 3-4 tbsp Isola Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Brush a large serving dish with balsamic vinegar and arrange the wafer thin slices of dried beef on it so that they do not overlap.
- Lightly salt and sprinkle with pepper decorate with spring vegetables and arugula.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil over the salad. Add Pine Nuts for additional taste.
- Serve immediately.