Lunch : Farro and Goat Cheese Salad
Farro and Goat Cheese SaladCOOKING TIME: 15 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
- 2 Cups Farro
- 8 oz Cranberry Goat Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- 1/2 teaspoons Dried Rosemary
- 1/4 cups of Isola Organic Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of Parsley
1) Cook farro according to directions on package and drain.
2) While farro is cooking, in a bowl add Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, garlic powder and rosemary together then stir. Slowly add in olive oil until well mixed. Keep at room temperature.
3) In a large bowl fill with cooked farro, crumbled goat cheese and parsley.
4) When you are ready to serve the salad, pour dressing over the top. Toss well. Serve at room temperature.Add Recipe Kit To Cart
Created by Dara Michalski