Grilled Portobello with Sundried Tomato Butter
Cooking Time: 15
Serving Size: 4
4 Portobello mushroom caps fins removed
4 Tablespoons of Isola Sundried Tomato Butter
1 Summer squash sliced in 1inch rings
1 Zucchini squash sliced in 1inch rings
1 Beefsteak tomato sliced in 1 inch rings
1 onion sliced 1inch thick
1/4 cup My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing
1 tbsp coarse ground black pepper or to taste
1/2 tsp dried Thyme or to taste
4 cloves Garlic; chopped
1/4 cup fresh Italian Parsley; chopped
Add Recipe Kit To Cart
- Brush vegetables with My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with black pepper, thyme and garlic. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Grill Portobello mushrooms until cooked through approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Grill summer squash, zucchini and Vidalia onion approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side. Grill Beefsteak tomato approximately 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Spread 1 oz Isola Sundried Tomato Butter on underside of mushroom cap. Alternately layer 3 summer squash and 3 zucchini rings on tapenade top with grilled tomato and onion. **You may wish to coursley chop the grilled vegetables and place, in equal portions, on each portabello.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve warm or room temperature.
As tasty as it is unique! These portobello make a terrific presentation at any gathering.