Lunch : Homemade Caesar dressing
Homemade Caesar dressingCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 12
- 12 anchovy fillets packed in oil
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 3 large egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- Isola Crouton Sticks (topping)
- In a bowl add chopped anchovy fillets, garlic and some salt. Chop together 6 anchovy fillets packed in oil, 1 small garlic clove, and a pinch of kosher salt (try Isola's spicy anchovies for an extra kick).
- Mash mixture into a paste then add the egg yolks, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and mustard and whisk well.
- Add a 3 tablespoons of olive oil slowly and the vegetable oil stirring very well until thick and consistent.
- Add additional seasoning such as cheese, salt, pepper and additionaly lemon juice to taste.
A wonderful homemade Caesar recipe that is easy to make and fresh in taste. Add some Isola Crouton sticks or Bruschettas as a topper to your salad.