Lunch : Italian Caprese Turkey Burgers
Italian Caprese Turkey BurgersCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/8 cup of diced onions
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Fresh Parsely
- Isola Bufala Mozzarella
- Isola Basil Pesto
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Lettuce (optional)
- Fresh Basil Leaves (optional)
- 1 sliced fresh tomato (optional)
- sliced pickles (optional)
- In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, parsley, onions and minced garlic.
- Create four patties from the meat and place them on a grill or skillet.
- Ensure that both sides are cooked well and the internal temperature is at least 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toast the Hamburger buns lightly and spread the basil pesto on them.
- Add additional toppings to the burgers and more salt and pepper to taste.