Lunch : Robiola, Kale, Mushroom and Garlic Panini
Robiola, Kale, Mushroom and Garlic PaniniCOOKING TIME: 15
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 8oz of Sliced Robiola Bosina
- 3 Cups of Kale
- 1 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms
- Isola Garlic Butter
- 8 Slices of Sourdough Bread
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter on skillet. Once hot, cook mushrooms for 3 - 4 minutes or until browned. Add in kale and cook just until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Divide the cheese evenly among four slices of bread. Divide the sauteed kale and mushrooms and place on top of the cheese. Place the remaining four slices of bread on top butter side out. Grill 2 - 3 minutes on each side or until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.