Lunch : Shaved Artichoke Salad with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese
Shaved Artichoke Salad with Parmigiano-Reggiano CheeseCOOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 3 artichokes (cooked and peeled)
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano; shaved
- 4 tbsp My Brother's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Pepper (fresh ground from a pepper mill)
- 1 cup lettuce or field greens
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- Place the artichoke shavings into a bowl with field greens, Parmigiano-Reggiano, My Brother's Olive Oil, lemon juice, seasonings and red onion .
- Gently toss the salad and arrange onto a plate.
- Top with some shaved Reggiano and serve at once.
Good Alternative: Toss the Shaved Artichoke mixture with fresh Arugala, plate, and serve.Add Recipe Kit To Cart
Since artichokes enjoy the spring and autumn season, you have a large window of opportunity to share your passion for artichokes with family and friends. Once you taste this artichoke salad I am sure you will become just as addicted as I have!