Lunch : Spring Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Walnuts and Cream of Balsamic
Spring Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Walnuts and Cream of BalsamicCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 2 tablespoons of My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1 bag of Fresh Spinach
- 16 Fresh Strawberries Sliced
- Cream of Balsamic (to taste)
- 1/2 cup of crushed walnuts
- In a large serving bowl add spinach, olive oil and walnuts and toss well.
- Mix in fresh strawberries and gently toss to not crush them.
- Separate salad into individual bowls and drizzle the balsamic reduction over the salad.