Lunch : Truffle Butter Gourmet Grilled Cheese
Truffle Butter Gourmet Grilled CheeseCOOKING TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 8ea Italian Rustic Loaf Bread, Sliced
- 3 tbsp Isola's My Brother's Oil
- 6oz Isola Sundried Tomato Tapenade (may substitute any type of pate or pesto)
- 6oz Italian Melting Cheese Grated or very thinly sliced. (substitute any melting cheese that has a deeper flavor)
- 3.5oz Isola Truffle Butter
1. Prepare bread by spreading a thin layer of Isola Truffle Butter on one side.
2. Build sandwich by placing one piece of bread butter side down on a plate, then spread Isola's Sundried Tomato Tapenade on the face up side, add a layer of Italian cheese, and top with second piece of bread.
3. In a medium saute pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and place sandwich butter side down to brown. To hold the heat and melt the cheese more evenly place cover onto pan.
4. Grill to medium brown color, remove, plate, and serve.**If you have a Panini Press this works especially well with fantastic grill marks.Add Recipe Kit To Cart