Pizza : Homemade Pizza with Vegetables
Homemade Pizza with VegetablesCOOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 3 1/2 to 4 cups bread flour
- 1 package of instant dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 2 tablespoons My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1 container of Isola Green Olive Tapenade
- 1 Jar of Isola Spicy Calabrian Peppers
- 2 cups of Spinach
- 2 cups of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl add flour, sugar, yeast and salt then mix. Using a mixer at a low speed helps to not make many air bubbles or can be done by hand.
- Add warm water and 2 tablespoons of the oil while beating the dough until it becomes a ball. During this process if the dough feels sticky add 1 tablespoon of flour until it is a soft and solid. If the dough becomes very hard add warm water.
- Add a small amount of olive oil about 2-3 teaspoons into a large bowl with the dough, then leave it out with a cover over it for an hour to allow the dough to grow.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- The dough should be enough to create two flat pizzas that you can then make and add ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy!
Why should you allow the dough to rise?
Letting the dough rise allows time for the yeast cells to give off carbon dioxide gas. The process gradually expands and develops the dough in flavor, texture, and structure.Add Recipe Kit To Cart