Pizza : Neapolitan Pizza with White Truffle Oil
Neapolitan Pizza with White Truffle OilCOOKING TIME: 25
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 6 oz Isola Bufala Mozzarella
- 1 can Isola San Marzano Tomatoes
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp White Truffle Oil La Rustichella
- salt and pepper
- Drain the can of Isola chopped tomatoes (saving some of the juice for flavor) and crush tomatoes.
- Dice Isola Bufala Mozzarella. Arrange the mozzarella and tomatoes on the pizza dough.
- Drizzle with white truffle oil, juice of tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven at 475 degrees.