Sauces : Alfredo Sauce
Alfredo SauceCOOKING TIME: 20 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 2-3
- 2 Tablespoons of My Brother's Olive Oil
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 bag of Isola Linguine Pasta
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan mix garlic, butter, olive oil, pepper, and cream over medium/low heat.
- Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Add Parmesan cheese to sauce and mix well until the sauce is smooth.
- After 8 minutes and sauce is thicker, add mozzarella cheese and stir well until smooth.
- Be sure to stir frequently to avoid burning.
- In a separate pot boil water and cook pasta. Cook to al dente and then drain.
- Add pasta to sauce when done and stir well before serving.
Add cooked ham for additional flavor!Add Recipe Kit To Cart