Sauces : Pasta Carbonara
Pasta CarbonaraCOOKING TIME: 10 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 Package of cooked Isola Bronze Pasta
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 of cream
- 2.5 oz of Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 pound of sliced pancetta
- In a skillet add garlic and pancetta, then stir until crisp.
- On a plate covered by a paper towel scrap pancetta and garlic and let oil soak into paper towel.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, egg yolks, cream and half of the parmesan cheese together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then pour contents of egg mixture into the skillet with the pancetta and cooked pasta.
- Season with more salt and pepper and toss under low heat.
- The sauce should begin to thicken. Add remaining cheese and additional pepper to taste. Serve!