Vegetarian/ Vegan : Butter Bean Salad with Avocado & Fresh Fruit
Butter Bean Salad with Avocado & Fresh FruitCOOKING TIME: 2 Hours and 15 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: Generously 4 -6 people
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small bunch red & white grapes, cut in halves
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 - cans Isola Butter Beans, drained
- 3 oz My Brother's Oil
- 2 oz Isola Organic White Balsamic Condiment
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt, pepper and/or sugar - to taste
- 1 Pint Red Grape Tomatoes
- Assemble all ingredients in a large mixing bowl - toss gently. Check seasoning.
- Adjust the amount of My Brother's Olive Oil and Isola Organic White Balsamic Condiment to taste.
- Let chill and marinate for 2 hours. Serve on a bed of lettuce.