Cannellini Bean Salad
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 6
1 Head Romaine lettuce
1 - 14 oz can Isola Cannellini (White) Beans
8 oz Frozen Whole Green Beans
1 Spanish Onion
4 oz My Brother's Oil
2 oz Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
1 Bunch Fresh Basil; chopped
1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
Add Recipe Kit To Cart
- Wash and drain Romaine lettuce. Pull leaves and line the bottom of a platter.
- Drain the cannellini beans in a strainer.
- Dice onion into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Blanch frozen whole green beans in salted water until tender.
- In a mixing bowl blend the cannellini beans, whole green beans, diced onion, basil leaves, rosemary, My Brother's Olive Oil and Isola Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Ladle the mixture over the Romaine lettuce and chill before serving.
A cold salad great with any Italian entree!
Recipe courtesy of Romeo & Sons Pittsburgh, PA