Vegetarian/ Vegan : Falafel with Carrots
Falafel with CarrotsCOOKING TIME: 30 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4-5
- 1 can of Isola Garbanzo Beans (drained)
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 2 tablespoons of parsley (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons of My Brothers Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of diced garlic
- 1/8 black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy pepper (red or cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Isola Cream of Balsamic (topping)
- 1 cup of diced carrots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a food processor add Garbanzo Beans, Carrots, Onions, Cilantro, Parsley, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Pepper, Salt and Baking Soda.
- Pulse until well mashed.
- Roll the mixture into 2 tablespoon balls and place each into a muffin cup. Brush each with olive oil and cook for 20 minutes.
- Scoop out each falafel and serve on top of a bed of greens and tomatoes.
- Finish off with a drizzle of Isola's Cream of Balsamic or yogurt dressing.