Vegetarian/ Vegan : Gnocchi Primavera
Gnocchi PrimaveraCOOKING TIME: 30 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4
- 1 package of Isola Gluten Free Organic Gnocchi
- 1 can of Isola Cannellini Beans
- 1 can of Isola Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup of cooked down spinach
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of My Brothers Olive Oil
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon of Hot Red Pepper (optional)
- 1 package of Isola Bufala Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese (topping)
- Start with four cups of boiling water.
- Add Gnocchi for 2-3 minutes and taste when done to test it.
- Drain the skillet and leave gnocchi in a colander.
- Add 1 tablespoon of My Brother's Olive Oil to skillet on medium heat.
- Saute Garlic and Onions with Olive oil till soft.
- Add cup of cooked spinach and saute.
- Open a can of Isola Cannellini beans and mix in softly.
- open a can of Isola Chopped tomatoes and mix softly.
- Add in Parsley, Basil, Salt, Pepper, and Oregano.
- Let simmer while you slice ball of Bufala Mozzarella into thin slices.
- Lay slices on top of skillet and press down into dish.
- Add a cover and leave it for 3 minutes.
- Take off of heat and serve with parmesan cheese topping!