Vegetarian/ Vegan : Panzanella
PanzanellaCOOKING TIME: 1 hour and 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
- 4 oz Isola Crouton Sticks
- 2 oz Isola 2 Leaf Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 whole plum tomatoes ripe and largely diced
- 2 stalks green onion sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 large seedless cucumber sliced in half
- 3 oz Isola P.O.D. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh basil
- In a large mixing bowl add the crouton sticks and toss with the balsamic vinegar.
- Add the remaining vegetables, Isola Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper and hand torn fresh basil springs.
- Adjust the seasoning and let salad rest for about 1 hour before serving.
- You can serve the salad at room temperature or lightly chilled.
Compliments of Tony Priolo Executive Chef Piccolo Sogno