Vegetarian/ Vegan : Pepper Stuffed Baked Potato
Pepper Stuffed Baked PotatoCOOKING TIME: 45 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
- 6 Washed and Peeled Potatoes
- 1 jar of Isola Grilled Peppers
- 3 tablespoons of My Brothers Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt to Taste
- Two Tablespoons of Chives
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Create three cuts across the peeled potatoes about half way deep.
- Slice the peppers into small pieces about a 1/2 an inch long and stuff them into the cuts of the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes in a casserole dish and drizzle with Olive oil
- Add the kosher salt and chives on top
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are softened.